Submission is open to all photographers internationally. Each new theme for submissions will be announced in the current issue, on our website and on our Instagram page. All processes, formats, techniques and experience levels are welcomed. Color work should be converted to black & white. Please follow guidelines closely.
We encourage a broad, unusual and creative interpretation of our theme. There is no need to be literal, but do have images relate to the theme.
Images are chosen by artistic vision, overall excellence, how they relate to the theme, how well they reproduce in B&W and the whims of fate. All are subjective...
• Submissions must be received by call deadline
• Send up to 8 images for consideration
• Images submitted should relate to the theme
• The theme is open to broad interpretation. No need to be literal!
• No submission fee for current and renewing subscribers
• Subscribers can submit an additional 8 images for $20
• Non-subscriber entry fee $20 for up to 8 images
• Non-subscribers will be sent a complimentary copy of the issue they submit to, whether their work is selected or not
• Submissions not prepared as per the guidelines cannot be accepted
• Please convert color files to black & white since the reproduction will be B&W.